In Touch Amsterdam is looking for a volunteer colleague to join our team in currently running European Youth projects.
We are looking for Amsterdam based last-year university students, fresh graduates.
Flexible, minimum 4 hours per week. From March until October 2021.
We are looking for someone who is:
- enthusiastic and have curiosity on human intimacy and relationships,
- wants to learn non-formal training methodology, trainers skills, experiment with learning techniques on the topics of intimacy and relationship from an intercultural perspective;
- wants to develop into a keen trainer;
- can be flexible and independent at work;
- has the attitude for teamwork in an international environment;
- has the availability to travel and to business trip assignments;
- fluent in English and has minimum intermediate level of Dutch.
What would you do?
- participate at our online and offline trainings;
- help trainers to prepare for the trainings (this includes creative, practical and administrative tasks) and do the afterworks together (making notes, writing texts, preparing evaluation);
You will join an international and multicultural team of professionals made up by a wide range of profiles, skills and qualifications – a positive example of intercultural understanding of European values. As soon as possible you can travel with the team to the European partner countries (France, Italy, Hungary).
The two projects you would be involved in are:
IRIS – Intimacy, relationships and interculturality in youth work
DRAW – Draw the lines of safety – positive and safe sexuality, prevention of gender based violence for youth through art
We can provide the technical devices for your work.
We apply for new grants continuously and we have other running projects so this volunteer position can become a paid part time job if you like the work with us.
Is this something for you? Please send a CV and a one page motivation letter to the following email address: jobs (at) weareintouch (dot) org