I need someone to take care of my excel sheets and produce good looking documents!
In Touch Amsterdam is looking for a volunteer colleague.
We are looking for last-year students, fresh graduates. We apply for new grants continuously so this volunteer position can become a paid part time job.
Flexible, minimum 4 hours per week.
We work in the frame of European (Erasmus) projects; we need someone who
- is familiar with project management,
- can easily manage, edit and format documents,
- can keep deadlines,
- can be flexible and independent at work,
- has the attitude for teamwork in an international environment,
- availability to travel and to business trip assignments,
- fluent in English and has minimum intermediate level of Dutch
Experience in writing EU and/or international project’s proposals is an advantage.
We can provide the technical devices for your work.
Working at In Touch is so much more than just a job.
You will join an international and multicultural team of professionals made up by a wide range of profiles, skills and qualifications – a positive example of intercultural understanding of European values. As soon as possible you can travel with the team to the European partner countries (France, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Spain, Greece).
Learn more about us and our projects here…
Is this something for you? Please send a CV and a one page motivation letter to the following email address: jobs (at) weareintouch (dot) org